OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM
- 6.43-inch, 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display
- 50MP+8MP+2MP | 32MP Front Camera
- 4500 mAh Battery
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI chipset
OnePlus Nord 2 has been a rising star in the smartphone industry since its launch on 2021, July 22. The company has offered solid smartphones at unbelievable prices, with the OnePlus One and OnePlus 2 being some of the best Android phones on the market. With its latest device, OnePlus is trying to push itself further into the mainstream landscape by offering a phone that looks more like other flagship handsets.
The OnePlus Nord 2 retains the same internals as its predecessor but adds a few new features, such as an in-display fingerprint sensor and a larger battery.
Display and Camera
The OnePlus Nord 2 features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and FHD+ resolution, accompanied by a 32 MP front camera and dual speakers. The Nord 2 device is powered by the new MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI chipset developed specifically for this phone in the association between OnePlus and MediaTek.
The phone brings you a rear triple-camera. A chief shooter with a 50 MP Sony IMX 766 sensor, like on the flagship OnePlus 9 Pro, is amalgamated with an 8 MP ultra-wide and a 2 MP monochrome camera. The Nord 2 can record 4K footage at 30 frames per second regarding the video.
Core camera specifications:
- Primary: 50 MP Sony IMX766 sensor with 1.0µm pixels, f/1.88-aperture lens, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 8 MP sensor, 119.7° field of view, f/2.25-aperture lens
- Mono: 2 MP sensor, f/2.4-aperture lens
- Dual-LED flash
- Video: 2160p at 30 fps (tested), 1080p at 30/60 fps
Processor and Performance
The Nord 2 creates a great first impression. It delivers a full-fledged upgrade from the first Nord, from camera, processor, performance, and charging and premium design. It comes with a heady mix of optimal hardware and software, covering a 50 MP AI triple camera with a Sony IMX766 sensor and optical image stabilization (OIS), flagship MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI processor, and Warp Charge 65, along with OnePlus’s signature OxygenOS software to give users a fast, flawless, and versatile experience.
Storage and Connectivity
You get numerous connectivity options on the recently launched OnePlus Nord 2 like 5G supported by a device network not rolled-out in India, 4G (supports Indian bands, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, NavIC, NFC, and more. The OnePlus Nord 2 device is available in three storage variants: There are no space restrictions for storing songs, videos, pictures, apps, and more.
- Storage: 128 GB
- RAM: 6 GB
- USB Support: Yes
- Wi-fi: Yes
- SIM Configuration: Dual SIM (SIM1: Nano) (SIM2: Nano)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v5.2
- Network: 5G- Supported by the device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G- Available (supports Indian bands), 3G- Available, 2G- Available
- Voice over LTE(VoLTE): Yes
- Wi-fi features: Mobile Hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Infrared: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C, Mass storage device, USB charging, USB On-The-Go
- NFC Chipset: Yes
There are no reviews yet.